• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone DVC folks going to the World this month? Where is everyone staying?

laughinplace199 said:
Thank you for this info! :goodvibes

I'm glad to hear that you love Easter at WDW. I know it will be crowded, but I'm looking forward to it.

Have you gone to MK on Easter day?

Yes, we have but not until later in the day to take advantage of emh that night. We usually spend most of the day at the resort enjoying their activities. Last year we went to epcot for an early dinner and then to mk and i didnt notice crowds any worse than the rest of the week.

Just to clarify, the easter activities sheet is different from the regular resort activities sheet they give you at check in. If you are arriving close to Easter you might get it automatically but I have always had to ask for it.

We are doing a split stay March 30-April 8. AoA and BLT. Both are firsts for us and this is our first split stay. Can't get here soon enough!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter