Anyone double booked ???????

lmf70

Mouseketeer
I'm booked at AKL for 12/26-1/1 but am having second thoughts. I really want to stay there but am wary of the construction and am worried that if something happens (financially) I will be hard pressed to shell out the extra $$$ to stay there. I booked as room only so now problems/fees for ressie change but because of that time of year is so busy I'm afraid if I need to change resorts there will be no availability (unless I make up my mind now).
Sooooo..... was wondering if anyone has booked 2 rooms at the same time ??
I'm thinking that I could also book a room only at CSR for the same time then just cancel one ??
does this make sense :worried:

I've never tried before, so I don't know if they will let you or not. I've booked two rooms with different people in them for the same time, but not two rooms for the exact same people. Since you have to give them all the names and if children, ages, of the travelers, they would know it was for the exact same family.

I just double booked, but not to be tricky or anything. I had booked a free dining package with passes at CR, and paid the deposit. But as I searched for reasonable airfare, and could not find any, I tried adding another day to the vacation, and by arriving one day earlier, I got SUPER airfare!! So I booked a second vacation (all online with Disney), then called a day or two later to cancel the first reservation. The call taker was very polite and helpful, and didn't question what I had done at all. I explained anyway, because I didn't want him to wonder why this crazy woman had made two reservations. It did not seem to be a problem.

Yes. We are booked for a Jan 08 trip at SOG (me and dd). I have also booked a 1 bedroom at BWV in case she wants to bring a college friend along on the trip. We will know way in advance which option we will go with and will simply cancel whichever ressie is not needed and be refunded the deposit. No big deal.

Yep, I'm double-booked for Jan. 10-13, at BC and POFQ. We're staying at POFQ in August, and then dh will decide if it will meet his marathon needs. We've stayed at the BC, but not POFQ before. I'm cancelling one in September...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter