Anyone done the World Showcase Wine Walk?

Is the card dated? I mean could I possibly do 3 wines on one day and then 3 wines on the following day?

No, the card is not dated. Since each country/sample/visit requires a stamp, as long as you have the unstamped card, its good the next time you go to get your sample. :thumbsup2

Quite a bit off the Epcot wine topic, but perhaps a good alternative:

I highly recommend the Wine Tastings on Wednesday at 3pm at Jiko at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. It's $25/person, you taste three of the South African Wines, get cheeses from the artisanal cheese selection at Jiko along with some fruit, and get to hear about the wines and the South African wine industry from Jiko's sommelier. The initial tasting pours are good, and we've been allowed refills. At a table of 11 people, we ended up going through about 6 bottles of wine during the tasting.

The wines are off the list at Jiko, and are generally in the $35-$40 range on their list.

::yes:: Great alternative! We haven't done this yet but have tried flights of wine at Jiko and were not disappointed. By far the best wines on Disney property! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter