• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone done the Shark Dive?

cslogg

Earning My Ears
As the header says.has anyone actually done the Shark Dive at SeaWorld?I have booked my neice to do this on Sept 16th as a birthday present.Would be interested to hear from someone who has done it.

Thanks
cslogg

... fo sending the same pm to me - I am thinking of booking the shark dive too.

Regards
Mel
x

I rate the Sharks Deep Dive VERY highly having experienced it last May. It is an amazing experience, even with just a snorkel (it would be even better if you are scuba-certified and can stay underwater for the duration), and the half-hour in the tank just flies past (you also feel a bit like a celebrity in the cage as everyone going through the Sharks tunnel waves to you!). The lead-up educational programme is very good, too, and the attention to detail (good changing arrangements and high-quality bath products to shower with) and extras like the special T-shirt make it well worthwhile, IMHO. Do it together with lunch at the superb Sharks Underwater Grill and you have a day to rival Discover Cove, I reckon.

Can't the rest of us read you experience on the Shark Dive?:confused:

I received a PM reply to my posting about the shark dive and am reluctant to post it here on the board without the original writers consent, so will pm him and ask if it would be okay, it doesnt add much to what Simon has posted. I havent actually done this but am gathering information before i go ahead and book it for our next holiday. Hope you understand. thanks alison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter