• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone done the Sea lion encounter?

jlwatkins

Earning My Ears
We're thinking of doing this when we dock at Nassau on our 4 night Dream cruise in August.
Has anyone got any experience of it? Is it any good?

We did the Sea Lion encounter and really enjoyed ourselves. It was different than anything we've done before and the sea lions are super cool. I definitely recommend it.

We did it on April 11. It was a nice day. Only two negatives, the pictures were a bit disorganized, we never did see the video they were trying to get up on the screen. We did buy a few pics and they were realy cute... and second, not alot of food options. We came back on the 2pm ferry, so we just grabbed some chips, ice cream and a smoothie and then headed up to deck 11 for food. The beach is really nice, with lots of blow up things to play on. PM me your email and I will send you some pics(easier for me than trying to load here) I would recommend it for a fun day.

We're thinking of doing this when we dock at Nassau on our 4 night Dream cruise in August.
Has anyone got any experience of it? Is it any good?

Best excursion ever! The sea lions are so cute and you really get to spend a good deal of time with them!! Everyone in our group (ages 9-64) really enjoyed themselves. I would highly recommend it!

I tried to book this through Disney and an outside company and it was all filled. This happened the day after I was allowed to book online. So if you want this be sure to book it as soon as possible! I really want to do this, so if anyone is cancelling the one on June 14th let me know. My 11 year old love thrills, but because of my illness I can't do the more adventerous things, and I thought this would be perfect. I am so bummed - now I don't know what to do in Nassau!

I have swam with both sea lions and dolphins and I loved the sea lions (even more than the dolphins!). They are like puppies in the water. They want to be petted and played with. I would definitely recommend it.

Thanks for your replies and advice.
Will definitely try to book as soon as our window opens.
Hope you have some luck for June Donna!

We did the sea lion encount when we went in November, and I have to tell you it was the most amazing experience ever!! The pictures that they took came out amazing. This is the only thing we will book for our upcoming Dream trip this November too. :woohoo::woohoo:

Great!! Now you people are going to have everyone hyped up about taking this excursion!!! :goodvibes

I want to book this for our October trip. This is the one thing my DS and his DGF are hoping to do but they are newbies so won't be able to book it until 75 days out.

Sure hope we all can book it!

It will be just my husband and I on the Dream in November. Is the Sea Lion experience just for kids or would a couple of kids-at-heart enjoy it too?

thanks.

It will be just my husband and I on the Dream in November. Is the Sea Lion experience just for kids or would a couple of kids-at-heart enjoy it too?

thanks.

Well, we will be a party of five adults and I know at least three of us are planning on the sea lions. I've done a dolphin encounter before (on Cozumel) and loved it. I think this would be a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter