Anyone done the Mickey's Birthday Wish inroom celebration?

shuteye

Mouseketeer
My son will be turning 11 while on our trip. I was looking at the Disney Florist site and thought the Mickey Wish one seemed pretty reasonable. However, do you think this is something an 11 yr old would enjoy or is it geared more towards the younger kiddos? I did see the list of items included but wanted to see if anyone had done this and what their thoughts were?

I think he would feel special to be thought of especially when it comes from Disney. I would do balloons and candy. Can't go wrong with that! You can customize different choices though that site.

Just imagine, when everyone walks into the room he will be greeted with a nice surprise!

I think he would feel special to be thought of especially when it comes from Disney. I would do balloons and candy. Can't go wrong with that! You can customize different choices though that site.

Just imagine, when everyone walks into the room he will be greeted with a nice surprise!
I called Disney Florist but the gentleman I talked to wasn't very helpful. Just said to go to the website and order from selection. Would like to customize something, guess I'll call back and hope to speak to someone different.

I hope I answered you question correctly. I was hoping we were referring to the same site.

Here is the link I was referring to..
http://disneyworld.disneyfloralandgifts.com/category/custom+gift+builder.do?nType=1

I don't think you can customize flowers. But if you look at the custom gift builder tab, you can build your own customized gift basket. If you don't want a basket you can choose other things like flowers, cakes, balloon bouquets, etc. Those things I don't think you can customize. You can only add a name.

It looks like the gift builder is for Disney World but don't see if for Disneyland. I'm going to try and call them again and see what happens. ;)

We did it last year for my daughter and her friend---both turning 26!! We were at Disneyland Hotel, and it was unbelievable!! Truly magical to say the least. I was thrilled with what they did.

DSCN1155_zpsf6bcypxi.jpg

DSCN1159_zpsw8286mno.jpg
DSCN1157_zpsrkjvaba8.jpg
DSCN1156_zpsioghmtyz.jpg
DSCN1716_zpsf05eaa41.jpg

We did it last year for my daughter and her friend---both turning 26!! We were at Disneyland Hotel, and it was unbelievable!! Truly magical to say the least. I was thrilled with what they did.

DSCN1155_zpsf6bcypxi.jpg

DSCN1159_zpsw8286mno.jpg
DSCN1157_zpsrkjvaba8.jpg
DSCN1156_zpsioghmtyz.jpg
DSCN1716_zpsf05eaa41.jpg
That looks like so much fun! Thanks for pics!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter