• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone done the adult Pirate's League at BBB?

I didn't even know you could do it, especially since they stopped BBB being for anyone. I take it the adult sessions are for pirate night only? Would be interesting to see if anyone has done it. We've done BBB as adults at DTD back when you could, and whilst expensive, there was more involved. So I would love to hear whether people think the pirate one is value for money or not, especially as we don't really have anything to take for pirate night costumes! :)

My husband and I did it with my kids. We had a good time. Just like the kids, you can choose your face makeup. I will see if I can figure out how to upload a photo.
That is an awesome holiday photo! I have booked my daughter in, maybe I should go too. DS (5) doesn't want to do it, if only I could get my husband to join in. Maybe he will let loose when he gets on board. I have bought him a pirate beard just in case

It's specifically under activities for the Fantasy (probably Dream, too??)

Pirate Party Nights
On certain swashbuckling nights, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique becomes the place to prepare for the pirate life! Boys, girls and even grownups are invited to drop anchor and transform into a Caribbean sea dog.

Beards and bandanas, swords and scars, earrings and eye patches—they’re all applied with the savvy of a veteran pirate who shares first-hand seafaring tales. Once new buccaneers are sworn in with a sacred pirate oath, they’re now official members of Captain Jack’s motley crew, leaving their former identities behind. Decked out in rapscallion regalia, recruits are then turned loose on their pirate vessel, free to roam and enjoy the evening’s many pirate-themed festivities, including a special Pirate Night dinner menu followed by a show and fireworks!

Arrre ye ready fer some fun, me mateys?
For specific dates, times and activities, check the Personal Navigator or Disney Cruise Line Navigator mobile app while onboard the ship. Please note: not all itineraries offer a Pirate Party Night.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique/

I think it will be a fun thing to do with my daughter. :)

Love your photo of your family, melwill!

When I was booking onboard ship activities for my cruise, I was looking to book a pirate package for my daughter. She was the only person eligible when I had looked at all of the other packages. But when I brought this one up, everyone in our party was eligible!
Show Less

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter