Anyone done DLR/SoCal solo?

@CinderALLIE , I was originally looking at October but then I couldn't justify the price. It's only when I looked again once my travel plans changed (I need to be in the US in June for a family event, so an autumn trip was out of the question) that I saw the dates on my birthday and I jumped on the chance.
How wonderful that you got to go on your birthday as well. I am so giddy with excitement and don't know how I'll endure the long wait till then.

I was supposed to go on the San Francisco trip this October for my 40th birthday,but, unfortunately it didn't work out. I'm glad that you were able to find a trip that worked with your travel plans and falls over your birthday! Double win! I wish it was this year! Having to wait until next December is going to be hard. Normally, I will travel by myself on most of these trips. My husband isn't a huge traveler (with the exception of a couple of places he'll go) and he definitely isn't a Disney fan. However, a good friend of mine at work also loves Disney so her and I will be on the trip with you. I'm happy you decided to take the plunge. I think you'll be very happy that you did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter