Anyone done Cinderella's Royal Table or Akershus Royal Banquet Hall recently?

cruisingmom1977

Mouseketeer
Hi. I have booked CRT and Akersus for breakfast for our Sept trip. While I am pretty sure I will keep both ressies I'm wondering if anyone has done either recently and which princesses you see where. Sleeping Beauty is the only "must see" princess on our list (besides Anna and Elsa of course)

We did CRT our last trip (2012) and we had Ariel, Belle, Aurora, and Snow White...Cinderella is in the entrance for pictures only. I hear that Belle has been swapped for Jasmine but don't know if that's just a board rumor or not.

Doing Akershus this time around in the fall - I think it's basically the same princesses...minus Cinderella - I'm pretty sure Aurora is at both. :)

We did Akershus for lunch in December. Aurora was definitely there. Cinderella was actually there as well that day. Belle was at the entrance for the photosets. Ariel and Mary Poppins were the others. I feel like I may be forgetting one more.

We did CRT our last trip (2012) and we had Ariel, Belle, Aurora, and Snow White...Cinderella is in the entrance for pictures only. I hear that Belle has been swapped for Jasmine but don't know if that's just a board rumor or not.

Doing Akershus this time around in the fall - I think it's basically the same princesses...minus Cinderella - I'm pretty sure Aurora is at both. :)

When we were there in Jan 2013, Jasmine had replaced Belle. So at CRT we had Cinderella at the entrance and Ariel, Jasmine, Aurora and Snow White.

Thanks!!! Considering dropping CRT since I can basically do Akershus AND Crystal Palace or Tusker for the same price. The only thing that has me considering keeping it is Jasmine at CRT since DD has never seen her...but I hear you can meet her in Adventure Land...

Thanks!!! Considering dropping CRT since I can basically do Akershus AND Crystal Palace or Tusker for the same price. The only thing that has me considering keeping it is Jasmine at CRT since DD has never seen her...but I hear you can meet her in Adventure Land...

Yep Adventureland and in Morocco in Epcot :)

Ahhh...Morocco would be perfect!!! It would give me something to do with the kiddos while the other adults in our group do "grownup" things...LOL Thanks for the heads up

We are going to askershus for dinner in May. Does anyone know if Mary Poppins has been there recently?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter