Anyone done a Rave Run?

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
One is coming to Kansas City next month and me and some friends are thinking of doing it. Opinions? I'm a little worried about the atmosphere. :-). DH asked if my registration fee (which is $$ for a 5K) includes a supply of "e". :-)

I've never done one, but I am signed up for one on May 11 (I think). When is yours?

The one here in KC is May 17.

I have a killer day at school that day and it'll be a great way to blow off some steam and "run"/party later that night.

Looking forward to it!

OP here! Race was last night and it was fun but I was disappointed in the lack of lights. Most of the runners looked pretty cool though. Lots of neon and glow accessories.

I also think the course was shy of a 5K. Either that or I had an 8:00 last 1.1 miles. Yeah right! I didn't use my GPS though so I'll never know for sure.....

I got in on a Groupon. Glad I did; I'M not sure I would've paid full price for that race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter