Anyone doing a September into Oct. Photopass Share??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekidwell0001

Going "home" on a yearly basis!
hello all! last year i joined a photopass share group! We paid a little less than $20 for all the pictures off our passes! I was wondering if anyone has started one again, and if you had room for one more?! DBF and I are going Sept.27th-Oct. 3rd!! Please PM me or write back here to let me know!!! Happy planning! :goodvibes

All photopass shares that cost anything are no more on the disboards!! Seems that when people need to save money the most, we can't.

Yep, the ONLY way you can participate in a photopass share on the DIS boards is if you purchase the CD and then let other people use it for FREE. I have noticed lot's of "side deals" going on :rolleyes1.

The rules re: shares and swaps is in a Sticky on the top of the Budget Boards.

I'd like to get it on one, too! I'll be there 9/18-24. It would be nice to do it before 6/16.

Yep, the ONLY way you can participate in a photopass share on the DIS boards is if you purchase the CD and then let other people use it for FREE. I have noticed lot's of "side deals" going on :rolleyes1.

The rules re: shares and swaps is in a Sticky on the top of the Budget Boards.

Ok so being new here I joined a photopass share that they stated would cost 17.50...so I shouldnt join and do it...I keep getting emails from the person asking when I am going to pay for my share. My trip is in September.:confused3

Ok so being new here I joined a photopass share that they stated would cost 17.50...so I shouldnt join and do it...I keep getting emails from the person asking when I am going to pay for my share. My trip is in September.:confused3

You probably joined a PhotoPass that was done off the DIS boards; you will have to tell that group there was a misunderstanding and that you don't want to join them, and hunt for a photopass group that is advertising here on the DIS boards that are accepting free members in their group for that September period.

To do a PhotoPass on your own can be more than $100 and so sharing the costs was the next logical step. But I noticed the boards started "weaning" away from money exchanging hands with other members around April 2009; so yes, Group PhotoPasses involving money are no longer done on the DIS boards.

Like Eeyoregon has said, you will find Photopass Groups on other sites (Facebook, Yahoo, etc, or try googling) if 'anyone is willing to look further.

That really sucks! I have hosted a share for the last 3 years and I just came to post an offer to do one this Sept as well. :( How sad that we are not even supposed to do that anymore. I would really like to be able to set one up. Anyone feel free to email me off the boards if you would like to share one with me.. srhamda @ yahoo. com

The DIS only allows free shares. If someone is PM you for money here, you should inform a mod.

Here's a link to the sticky on the budget board.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2156068

That really sucks! I have hosted a share for the last 3 years and I just came to post an offer to do one this Sept as well. :( How sad that we are not even supposed to do that anymore. I would really like to be able to set one up. Anyone feel free to email me off the boards if you would like to share one with me.. srhamda @ yahoo. com

I sent you an email. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter