Anyone do the tangled lantern photo op?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
I think it looks so cool, but I’m only really seeing stock photos of it.

Does anyone here have a photo they have taken with it that they can share.

So crazy that such a cool photo op is by the bathrooms!

24296604_10155457031837886_6728325083566511590_n.jpg

I’d frame this and put it in my house beautiful
Thank you! I do think we need to do something with this. DH and I don't get photos we like often. I have a couple Disney related prints that I think it would go well with
I've wanted this photo for a long time and it was the first time we'd managed to get it. As PP has mentioned, the line for this photo op can be really long and take a long time since each party always wants multiple photos (single for each member, pairs, all together, etc)
Somehow, and I'm sure it was partly because of the late hour and partly the cool temps, we hit a fairly short line after the midnight fireworks on 12/30

Is this offered every evening at MK? Lines won't matter, we'll wait! DS's girlfriend is a huge Tangled/Rapunzel fan so I'm trying to fit any and all related things into our trip. So far I've got the Bon Voyage breakfast, Pascal scavenger hunt, and FoF parade. This would be a wonderful pic for them.

Is this offered every evening at MK? Lines won't matter, we'll wait! DS's girlfriend is a huge Tangled/Rapunzel fan so I'm trying to fit any and all related things into our trip. So far I've got the Bon Voyage breakfast, Pascal scavenger hunt, and FoF parade. This would be a wonderful pic for them.
As far as I know, I imagine the only time they don't do it is if it's raining.

I was there last May, it was on my list to do. The first night in MK I got there and the line was insane, spoke to a photopass photographer at the end of the night when she took my empty main street pic and she said the best time to do it is during the fireworks (HEA was a week old at this point). The last night I fought the crowds right before fireworks (and overheard a CM say it was a worse crowd than 4th of July) got in line and as the fireworks were going off above I got my pic. Took about 20 minutes and was well worth it. Looking for it now and will post as soon as I find it but it was great and I'm hoping to do it in a few weeks again when we're back.

Without a doubt this is must must do.

I’m trying to scratch things off my Disney bucket list lol

- Haunted Mansion photo
- shiloette photo

Love Disney always something new to come back to even if small

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter