Anyone do the Sprint BOGO for the "Rumor" phone?

MyZoeJane

DIS Veteran
Just curious if anyone has this phone? Sprint is offering BOGO for this $300 phone... DH and I both have $150 trade in credits, plus the phone has a $100 rebate. So, in the end, we'll be getting two $300 phones for $50.

But I want to hear if people are happy with this phone! :)

I just got that phone from Sprint last week as an upgrade. So far i love it! It takes really good pics and the keyboard is really easy to send text messages, even though I rarely send any. I got it in white...LOVE it.

Sweet! Anyone else? I read a few online reviews that mentioned the camera was bad... I'm glad to hear it works for you. I'm going from a phone with NO camera so anything would be an upgrade for me! :rotfl:

I just got an email that Dh placed the order and he ordered me white. I'm a little ticked because I wanted the green. LOL I wonder if they'll let me exchange it at the store? :confused3

Anyone else have comments about this phone?

I have it and I LOVE it! I think the camera is fine, and its easy to use and so are the other features. I am also very happy with Sprint's service and plans. We used to have Sprint a long time ago and were not happy. We decided to give them another try and we're happy we did. It looks like they are turning things around, customer service has been great!

I just got an email that Dh placed the order and he ordered me white. I'm a little ticked because I wanted the green. LOL I wonder if they'll let me exchange it at the store? :confused3

If you have him call where he ordered it they can exchange it. If it has been sent already call they will give a RMA# and you send it back they will send it in the color of your choice. I have done it with other phones that we ordered. FYI stay ontop of the refund. I had to finally go thru retention to get mine back.
The stores at least here in WI will not change it out unless it is a problem with the phone.

my son has the rumor and it's a really nice phone. just be careful with the charger input, it's very tight. it's a great phone for texting with the keyboard. i have the palm centro and LOVE this phone, better then any other i've ever had.

My daughter (19) just bought a green one, and gave one to her dad (black)--they are great!

I just got my daughter the green one. She loves it, and it is so much prettier in real life than in the pictures :)

I also have the rumor and LOVE it! I wasn't a big texter, but I am now. I'd almost rather text someone than call them and with the keyboard it's so easy! I am not impressed with the camera, but it's fine for what you do with it. Great phone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter