Anyone do the after hours wind down at Epcot? Adults only?

roliepolieoliefan

DIS Veteran
I just seen this and there is still availability for our August dates.

How was it?
I heard it was for adults but that was going to change ,
Are kids allowed to do this now?

Haven't been yet but have 2 ressies for upcoming trip. I don't believe it's ever been "adults only". However, there aren't any discounts for children ($35 per person regardless) and since it's an alcohol-themed event, and a bit later at night, I don't think many people have been bringing kids. I know I will not be bringing mine...

I was wondering about this. Do we have to have someone take the 11 and 13 year-olds back to the resort or can they have a soft drink and snacks?

Anyone can go provided they pay the full price. There is no price reduction for children or for guests who prefer not to drink alcohol, although alternate beverages have been made available. There are, however, no substitutions available for the snacks.

This policy seems to be doing its job and due to most reports, there have been few if any children present at these events. YMMV.

I will be sending my DS11 and DD14 back to the resort with someone. I don't want to bring them along - don't want to pay for them to stand around and drink soda and I want to have some "adults only" time and I don't usually take my kids into bars.

We have this booked during out Sept/Oct F&W adventure!!
I think it will be a wonderful experience especially since we will be spending the early part of the day at MK! :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter