anyone do EMH lately??

I was not there this summer so I can't compare but I am guessing it is not. The parks were very managebale last week during EMH. MK was the most crowded. It was actually more crowded when we went back for EMH then it was during the day when we were there. CRAZY. Still, I have to believe it is worse in the summer. We di not stya for the whole thing though, only the first hour and half or so-so maybe it cleared out a bit.

We did EMH evening at MK on Wed night and Epcot on Thurs night and both nights were very nice... uncrowded compared to when my sister and I did EMH at MGM over the summer which was plain crazy.

Thanks for the replys!! :) Im really wanting to give it another try this visit,

Based on the summer reviews, I had been planning on avoiding evening EMH in 2 weeks. Reading these reviews it seems that maybe that is not the best plan. What would those of you who have been recently recommend? By the way, we will not be up early and doing morning EMH, so it is only the evening for us. (Can't get anyone moving early while on vacation, so I have just given up on that idea :confused3 TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter