Anyone do any TWILIGHT DISigns??

Could I get a Tara with the Wolf Pack fill?
Thanks so much

Here is your requested design...

tara_wolffill.jpg

Would you mind doing the latest movie with Sandy, Tracy Ashlee and April. Sandy and Tracy are a bit Pooh sized so if you could make the letters a bit bigger that would be awesome. Thanks so much. I love your disigns.

Would you mind doing the latest movie with Sandy, Tracy Ashlee and April. Sandy and Tracy are a bit Pooh sized so if you could make the letters a bit bigger that would be awesome. Thanks so much. I love your disigns.

I always make the designs as big as I can on the background with still seeing the characters. Photobucket often resizes the designs as well. If you need them any bigger then this - please give me your email address and I will send you the full size file.

tracy_newmoonfill.jpg

sandy_newmoonfill.jpg

ashlee_newmoonfill.jpg

april_newmoonfill.jpg

Looking for Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse with the following
Alica
April
Kim
Mellie

Thanks!

I am not a Twilight fan, so help me with Eclipse? Did you want a design you already saw here or are you asking for something else? Did you want a name fill or a full design? (Maybe are you asking for the Twilight book covers name fill?)

Wow!!! These are really great!!! I was hoping you could please do two for me...if possible of course. :worship:

Cary = new moon
Desiree = wolf pack

Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you! I cant wait to show my daughter she's gonna go nuts!!:cloud9: They look great!!

I am not a Twilight fan, so help me with Eclipse? Did you want a design you already saw here or are you asking for something else? Did you want a name fill or a full design? (Maybe are you asking for the Twilight book covers name fill?)

Eclipse is the third book/movie anything would be great....
also looking for Jacob design name fill Delaney

There is not too much out there for the new movie yet - I hope you like what I came up with...

I LOVE EVERYTHING...just one problem, and i know it is a strange spelling, ALICA is the correct splling of the first name. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.

I LOVE EVERYTHING...just one problem, and i know it is a strange spelling, ALICA is the correct splling of the first name. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.

What program do you use for your designs?

My fault, my brain somehow inserted the extra i. I use Photoshop Elements to design. There are many different programs out there. If you think you want to try it before you buy, you can often get a free 30 day trial from Adobe's website.

alica_twilightfill.jpg

alica_newmoonfill.jpg

alica_eclipsefill.jpg

Hi I'd like to request one for Twilight, New Moon, & Eclipse (if you also have breaking dawn too that wld be awesome) for (similar to Alica's):

Michele
Lisa
Rachael
Ashley

pretty please!!!! :D Thank you sooooooooo much! you're work is amazing!

Hi I'd like to request one for Twilight, New Moon, & Eclipse (if you also have breaking dawn too that wld be awesome) for (similar to Alica's):

Michele
Lisa
Rachael
Ashley

pretty please!!!! :D Thank you sooooooooo much! you're work is amazing!

I looked around a little for Breaking Dawn and didn't find anything that jumped out at me - remind me again later in a few months (closer to the release date) and I would be glad to look around again. For now, here are the others...

rachael_twilightfill.jpg

rachael_newmoonfill.jpg

rachael_eclipsefill.jpg

michele_twilightfill.jpg

michele_newmoonfill.jpg

michele_eclipsefill.jpg

lisa_twilightfill.jpg

lisa_newmoonfill.jpg

lisa_eclipsefill.jpg

ashley_twilightfill.jpg

ashley_newmoonfill.jpg

ashley_eclipsefill.jpg

I have a huge request of you amy....:scared1:

would it be possible to get all of the twilight/new moon designs on this thread with Judy and Michelle

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

You are amazing!:worship:

I have a huge request of you amy....:scared1:
would it be possible to get all of the twilight/new moon designs on this thread with Judy and Michelle
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
You are amazing!:worship:

I am not sure if this is ALL of them. If you need any others, let me know.

michelle_twilightred.jpg

michelle_twilightfill.jpg

michelle_newmoonfill.jpg

michelle_newmoon.jpg

michelle_eclipsefill.jpg

judy_twilightred.jpg

judy_twilightfill.jpg

judy_newmoonfill.jpg

judy_newmoon.jpg

judy_eclipsefill.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter