• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone dined at Sanaa after it gets dark?

Belle5

DIS Veteran
Can you see the animals on the Savanna when it's dark outside? How late have you seen the animals? Our current ADR is at 7:30. When we dined there in May darkness was not a factor...

There is some, but it's quite dim on the savanna. There is also the fence which prohibits the animals from coming very close to the restaurant (except the birds who can get through the fence). You won't be able to see much of the animals unless they get close.

Just had dinner there about 7:30 the last week in October, and once it was dark, it was very very dark. There was no view at all. Although, it's very pretty inside the restaurant. :)

Our meal overlapped sunset. As anywhere its not real easy to see a dark exterior from a lighted interior. The presunset view was much better.

Hi Belle5,
I would agree with what others have said, that once it is dark it is not easy to see the animals. :sad1: However, I really enjoyed the ambiance of the restaurant so I did not really think about not seeing the animals. When you are done with dinner be sure to check out the night vision. :cool2: That is one really cool way to see the animals! :thumbsup2

Hi Belle5,
I would agree with what others have said, that once it is dark it is not easy to see the animals. :sad1: However, I really enjoyed the ambiance of the restaurant so I did not really think about not seeing the animals. When you are done with dinner be sure to check out the night vision. :cool2: That is one really cool way to see the animals! :thumbsup2

I think that is the way we'll do it! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter