Anyone deal with Qpons??

moniot

DIS Veteran
Qpons.biz is the name I guess. I thought it was just Qpons

We are a small business in a small town outside two large towns. We were approached about advertising on this site. I have never heard of it before....so...I thought I would ask the knowledgeable people here.

Anyone here use it? What are your opionions?

The site apparently has coupons for your area. We would list coupons for our business on the site for people to see, print out and use.

I think that either nobody has heard of this site or nobody uses it.

Hummmmmm. I wonder it the advertising would even befit our business.

Hi, sorry... I hate that you are talking to yourself! :hug: I have never heard of the site you are talking about. But I am wondering if it would be beneficial for you to put a coupon in the paper? Just an idea :goodvibes jen

We do have an ad in the local paper. My SIL is involved with this. It won't cost anything for the basic space and I would manage our own coupons.

It looks like it may just be in the WI and MN area.

For free we will try it (and help expand her business :) ) but I won't do any upgrades that I have to pay for.

Thanks for letting me ask around for imput. I figure if nobody in this vast space has used or heard of this site it must not be growing as SIL claims it is.

I checked out the site and it seems to have some nice offers....however, I am in NJ so coupons in WI and MN won't do me much good. As long as the advertising is free it couldn't hurt to try. I am always searching for coupons and discounts in my local area and I'm sure there are some bargain hunters in your area too.

Thanks for looking. I really could see it helping restaurants or hotels....you know for people traveling and looking for a discount.

We are an auto repair business and most people don't check for those kinds of discounts when traveling :lmao: and most people stick with their mechanics when they find one they like. I wonder how many people shop around for bargins on vehicle repair after it has been checked out. That might make a good poll;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter