Anyone currently at Hilton Head? Lodge status.

skorpie

Love the magic
We are due to arrive at HH on May 2. I would like to put in a request for a room in the Lodge. How are the renovations going at the main lodge? I hope to put in a request for a specific area of the lodge but understand that is might not be available. Before I put in the request, I’d like to know if it Lodge will be open at all the beginning of May. Thanks!

We are due to arrive at HH on May 2. I would like to put in a request for a room in the Lodge. How are the renovations going at the main lodge? I hope to put in a request for a specific area of the lodge but understand that is might not be available. Before I put in the request, I’d like to know if it Lodge will be open at all the beginning of May. Thanks!
Curious people want to know-where in the lodge do you want to be? We always request the main lodge, top floor and have been in one of the one bedrooms (1137) more times than not. It's not our favorite view, but not bad.

Curious people want to know-where in the lodge do you want to be? We always request the main lodge, top floor and have been in one of the one bedrooms (1137) more times than not. It's not our favorite view, but not bad.
We will be asking for a marsh view specifically room 1128. It is my husband’s favorite room, a one bedroom.

We will be asking for a marsh view specifically room 1128. It is my husband’s favorite room, a one bedroom.

Thanks! That I can certainly understand. We've not been in that one, but we've been in the villa above it, and I agree-THAT'S the one that's my favorite view. What's funny, though, is that a few weeks after we got it for the first time, someone else had it, and complained about the condo building across the way, didn't like the view.
Would you please let me know how it works out, calling the resort for room requests. Last time we made our requests with MS, and we had mixed feelings about where we were.
HHI-2009028.jpeg

We usually request Building 12. We like the seclusion of the trees with glimpses of the marsh. We have stayed in Building 11 a couple of times (I think even number rooms face the marsh with no trees blocking your view.). The reason I stopped requesting Building 11 is that the studio balconies in that building are only half covered. Now that we are staying in 1-BRs, I may request Building 11 just to be closer to the elevator. But I may request odd number for the trees. With all of that said, my #1 request is top floor. If I request that, I know I'll be in either Building 11 or 12.

I called the resort and put in the request for room 1128 or the room above. I’ll report once we arrive May 2! Fingers crossed!
Is room 1128 a studio or a 1 bedroom?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter