• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Cruiseing July 6 2003

My DH and my DS16 and DS12 are cruising on the 4 day Wonder on July 6. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

DW and I can't hardly wait!!!

We're out of here on 7/4 for two days of relaxing at Coronado Springs before boarding.

It's our first cruise! Spending 3 nights at AKL before (And 2 nights at Universal after!). We have 2 kids - DS 6 and DD5.

I can't wait!

So glad to hear from some going with us. We are spending the 4 nights prior to cruising at Caribbean Beach Resort then three nights after the cruise at Universals Hard Rock. We are traveling with DS 3yrs, 13 yr sister and 15yr sister. Can't wait. This will be our third Disney Cruise. It is the best!

Add us to the list! We will be traveling with a 1, 3, and 12 year old. I hope we can find a few things that the whole family can do!

1KellyDB.......is your 12 year old a boy or girl? We will have our 12 yr old son with us as well as our 16 yr old son. I'm sure there will be lots to do for the family. It's just a matter of whether you have time to do it all! :D

My 12 year old is a girl. She wants to go with the teens so bad but by reading the posts here, that won't happen!

I hope my 13yr and 15yr old sisters want to join the teens. I think it would be great for them to make some friends on the cruise.

2nd cruise formy wife , 16yr old son and self..fly in sat cruise sunday ,might have got over jet lag by monday
neil

Searched back and found this thread -- I will be there too with DS13. After the cruise we are spending three nights at AKL. This is our second time on the Wonder...not too much longer to wait now. I am so happy! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter