Anyone checking into Beach Club on 1/28 and want a pack of water??

MommyBryn

DIS Veteran
We will have a lot of extra water bottles (so far a whole unopened 36-pk of Aquafina bottles) and possibly some individually packaged snacks in boxes. Would anyone who is checking in tomorrow want these? We cannot fly them all home and would rather not waste them. Our group of 12 ended up not using as much as we always have in the past.

I have seen this done here on DisBoards before, so if there is a specific thread for it please let me know.

No idea about a specific thread -- there probably is -- but I'd also consider posting on the resort board.

Just saw on the resort board that someone pointed you here -- that's funny! Another board to think about if you can find some special thread is the family one.

I am checking in on the 6th of Feb. if no one else takes it. Give me a PM and I'll give you my name.

My daughter is an intern with the disney program I am sure her and her roomates would love it.

If you put them outside your room with a Take Me sign, they will be gone in seconds. That's what we usually do.

We usually give our extras to the Bell staff. They really appreciate the bottled water and any snacks we have left over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter