Anyone Care To Share Recent PPH Concierge Experience

Mommavilla

Disney Dreaming
Hi Everyone :wave2:

We just booked our room for late September and would love to hear about anyone's recent experience. We normally stay off site and bring our own drinks and snacks. We thought we would pamper ourselves for our anniversary :love: Can't wait to hear your stories :) !
Thanks!

( Do they offer diet sodas? )

We did concierge on our last two trips in July 2012 and October 2011.

My DH and I really enjoyed it, we got all our tickets for extra events from them (Fantasmic, etc) as well breakfast every morning. And bottled waters to take with us in to the park. We would take sodas up to the room. They have snacks in the afternoon and beer and wine in the evenings.

And yes, they have diet sodas!

I believe there is a thread floating around here that has pictures of the lounge itself.

You can also have them make reservations for you too (and they printed the boarding passes for our flight too!)

And we went for our anniversary too...pics in my signature of an in-room celebration...my DH was so surprised!

We did concierge on our last two trips in July 2012 and October 2011.

My DH and I really enjoyed it, we got all our tickets for extra events from them (Fantasmic, etc) as well breakfast every morning. And bottled waters to take with us in to the park. We would take sodas up to the room. They have snacks in the afternoon and beer and wine in the evenings.

And yes, they have diet sodas!

I believe there is a thread floating around here that has pictures of the lounge itself.

You can also have them make reservations for you too (and they printed the boarding passes for our flight too!)

And we went for our anniversary too...pics in my signature of an in-room celebration...my DH was so surprised!

Thanks for the info. Baskets r cute. Want to do something a bit xtra for DH so great idea! Do you know if they make their towels into animals? Can I request?

:thumbsup2 Awesome of you to give that girl your Mickey! Way to spread the magic :wizard:

We didn't have any towel animals, however the PPH has a really cool beach ball pillow to play with. LOL.

And thanks. I always love spreading the Disney love and magic! :love:

Thanks for the info. Baskets r cute. Want to do something a bit xtra for DH so great idea! Do you know if they make their towels into animals? Can I request?

:thumbsup2 Awesome of you to give that girl your Mickey! Way to spread the magic :wizard:

We were there just a few days ago and loved it! We took sodas and snacks to the parks and to our room, and they had plenty of Diet Coke available. Definitely worth the splurge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter