Anyone care to join me in the week or less dance ????

Leaving on the 22nd Checking in to POP on the 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait Myself DH DS(16) and DN(19)! It will be my niece's very 1st trip!

What is a lime green Mickey head from Home Depot

Home Depot has Disney paint samples, and to assist us Disboard member in locating each other in the crowd, we get some of the lime green samples (not called lime green, some other kind but looks like lime green) and we adorn them on either our clothing or strollers or somewhere that they can be seen so we can say Hi to each other.

Any lime green item will due, hats, t-shirts etc, the the mickey heads from Home Depot is the cheap way about it.

POR in just 3+ days!!!

**REMINDER **

For those of you who may not know, there is a mini Dis Meet at the WL on Saturday the 22nd from 2pm to 4pm. We will be meeting in the lobby near the totem pole.

Hope to see you there!

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

Finally, down to the last couple days........we've been palnning this one for quite a while...going to WDW for a couple days, followed by a 7 day cruise! Ah, it's so close I can already taste it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter