• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone care to join me in the week or less dance ????

mickeymule

I want to keep going to Disney until it is too man
One week from today, at this time, I will be in Orlando at CBR :D Weather currently is looking sunny in the upper 80's, my kind of weather. Anyone else want to join in the fun??????

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping2: :jumping4: :worship: :cheer2: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

I'll dance with ya even though I still have 20 days to go:Pinkbounc :bounce: :jumping1: :cheer2:

We'll be dancin' at the Beach Club Villas!!!!!!!!

Looks like we arrive the same day.

We arrive next week too!!!! :teeth:

We will be at POFQ next Thursday and can't wait!!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Have a good trip!!

Geri :flower3:

I'll dance with ya, even though I have something like 780 days left to go :( . You guys are so sosososososososososo lucky!!! Puleees post pics when you get back.

We are doing the WDW happy dance! We are leaving in less than 24 hours for eight days at WDW. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Lotsa dancin' goin' on 'round here!

:jumping1: :jumping3: :hyper2: :thewave: :rockband:

We still aren't quite there, but we'll be right behind you 1 weekers!

I can join the dance now too!!!!! POFQ here we come!!!!!

Carol

One week from today we'll be checking in to the Poly for the first time!

:thewave: :thewave: :rockband: :thewave: :thewave:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :yo-yo: Almost there...15 days to go until we check into BWV - our first time 'home'!!!:yo-yo: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Mickey!

Ok, ok, we're dancin! Finally it's here! Our 20th looks to be very exciting, fun-filled and action-packed! This 'disneychik' is sooooooooo excited and ready that I'll never make it through the week....but hey....we're dancin!:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Hope to see some of 'ya'll' soon!::yes::

:wave: I'm dancing over here too. We arrive at the poly on the 23rd, but will leave on and head to the inlaws on the 21st. Then leave from there on the 22nd. I can't wait. I'm getting more excited by the minute. I have to finish packing!.

Anyone else going to POR next Saturday??

Can't wait! What is a lime green Mickey head from Home Depot???:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Woohoo! One week to go! Getting excited...not packed....hope HIFS is good....distracted at work....hate to fly....sunshine!....woohooo..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter