Anyone care for..........

come and say hi if you see us, I'll be the big pregnant one eating!!!!!

Glad you got the cake sorted Neo, the dinner is expensive but its our last trip on our own and 1st wedding anniversary so we are just going for it! worry about the bill later!!

come and say hi if you see us, I'll be the big pregnant one eating!!!!!

Glad you got the cake sorted Neo, the dinner is expensive but its our last trip on our own and 1st wedding anniversary so we are just going for it! worry about the bill later!!

I fully agree with the dinner: Go for it :thumbsup2 I'm hoping to do one too some time, maybe for our 10th anniversary (2 more years to go). I'm sure it will be amazing, everything I've read about it sounds wonderful.

Oh I'm jealous my ticker is still showing months:rolleyes:

Anyways having a great time, and enjoy.

Make sure you take a step back and appreciate this last holiday with just you and your DH.

We now have 4 children, DS8, DS7, DS4 and DD2, and can now honestly say that I never apprecaited enough the holidays I had with just my DH, the intimate meals, the ability to "shop", to lay by a pool and relax:cloud9:.

Now we very rarely leave the children except for the odd night now and again, not that I would change it for the world :thumbsup2

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: Its finally our single digit day. So in 9 days time we will be in POFQ for the first time:banana::banana:

Will be sure to say hi to you orangetiggs :yay::yay:

have a great time, enjoy the last childless trip for a while!!

Have a great time - I really enjoyed my pregnancy trip :goodvibes

And if you ask the cabin crew on the plane will give you a large bottle of water so you don't have to keep going back - I drank a whole one both ways :thumbsup2

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

good tip about the water! I will be getting lots of those

Need to start packing but just dont have the energy at the moment!!!

having wedding photos done at MK as well so need to squeeze myself into my wedding dress!!!! should be interesting!!!!

I will dance with you - we have 5 days to go

Might even see you there - I will say hello if we do:thumbsup2

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I will join you for a boogie :banana: :dance3: :banana:,hope you have a safe journey and a fantastic holiday :thumbsup2.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter