• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone care for a dance?

oh you lot above are so lucky! What a wonderful time of the year to go...pixiedust:

I shall join you in a very jealous dance..:cool1::cool1::cool1:

By the way don't forget to download a £5.00 off duty free coupon from World Duty Free website if you are going to spend £75 or more on stuff...

10 sleeps for us but we have a park ticket crisis......as we live in France we have had to get my sister to buy them for us but when they tried to deliver them they got sent back......we may now be out of time and may have to buy etickets instead......I was so organised too :confused3

Good tip Vanda, I will see about getting one of those :thumbsup2

Cath :cool1:

Omg we are! We have never gone on the 1pm flight before

Where in essex are you?

Omg we are! We have never gone on the 1pm flight before

Where in essex are you?

No way!! :cool1: I live about 10 minutes from Stansted Airport. It's a shame Stansted doesn't do flights to Florida ;) How about you? I'll keep a beady eye out for you! I'm 4ft10", long medium brown hair, and my Husband is about 5ft11" with short brown hair :groom:

Oh and I meant to say flight number VS15.. VS28 is our flight home.. :guilty:

We live in brentwood so around half hour away, wish they would fly from stansted too!

Im short , dumpy with purple glasses, ill be the one stressed trying to get 10 people to the gate in time :-(

We are on the later one coming home

Where are you staying?

10 People, wow! :eek: That does sound stressful!! We're staying at the Beach Club resort, I imagine with such a large group you're staying at a villa?

I'll be keeping an eye out for you and your group next Thursday! :yay::yay:

Yes its kinda like our wedding trip but without the wedding :-)

Come say hi if you see us, or hear my girls !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter