• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone camping July 4th weekend?

Mouse14

Wish I was at the Lodge
I will be going July 4th week/weekend Wednesday to Saturday! I will have my lime green Mickey head out front so stop on by.... Will be in a tent FYI

We'll be there too. :thumbsup2 June 30-July 10 to be exact.
We've been to WDW countless times but this will be our families first time to the Fort. :cool1:
Keep your eyes open for a 32' Wildcat that we are renting from Tina of Campatthefort. The kids will most certainly be making a lime green mickey head to have out.

We have also rented a golf cart from Kenny so we'll be all over the Fort looking for other lime green mickey heads.
We're really looking forward to the July 4 golf cart parade. I hope they have it again this year.

CPC

awesome!! i am also looking forward to the parade, i will have a green mickey head as well so keep on the look out, but we will be on bikes instead of a golf cart...

We will be there from July 1-july 7. Just look for the golfcart flying the canadian flag...

We'll be there as well. Arriving 6/26 and staying through 7/14...

Not sure if we are pulling our TT down or renting a 5th wheel once we get there. We save $900 in fuel by not pulling it and it is a little cramped for such a long stay.

Heck, if it were up to me we would do the whole thing in the tent :)

look for my sign when your there

photo.jpg

We will be there from 6/22-7/8. We have our own glof cart that has a platform on the back to hold my DD wheelchair, so we are very recognizable! We spend a lot of time looping around so I will be on the look out for fellow Diser's:thumbsup2

Hi everyone! My name's Rachel, I'm 17, and this will be my 9th trip to the World, 6th trip to the Fort. My group will be me, my parents, and my 15 year old sister :) We'll be there June 29 through July 8 :)

This is our Mickey lamp that we'll have at the site:
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx190/DisneyGirl29/009.jpg

And these will be hanging at the site (these are all of our Dis names, so if you see these names anywhere on here, they're my family members):
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx190/DisneyGirl29/005-1.jpg

I can't wait to be at the Fort again! I also can't wait to meet you all! :)

Rachel princess:

We wil be there July 1-8th

Trying to sort out the golf cart rental thing right now.

I'm going to be looking for you all.

Our BFF's are going to be there.

Look for two big white Ford crew cab Dually's pulling in two travel trailers. The Trucks and the trailers will have every window decorated with window chalk so there will be no problem making us out.

Thanks!

Jeremiah

Hi everyone! My name's Rachel, I'm 17, and this will be my 9th trip to the World, 6th trip to the Fort. My group will be me, my parents, and my 15 year old sister :) We'll be there June 29 through July 8 :)

This is our Mickey lamp that we'll have at the site:
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx190/DisneyGirl29/009.jpg

And these will be hanging at the site (these are all of our Dis names, so if you see these names anywhere on here, they're my family members):
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx190/DisneyGirl29/005-1.jpg

I can't wait to be at the Fort again! I also can't wait to meet you all! :)

Rachel princess:

Great job on the lamp post and the signs. Have fun!

Ok folks!

Now I have to have a Mickey Lamp Post,

I have to make a variation on it. It has to have a sign holder as well.

Now... Can someone please explain the green Micky Heads?

I don't want to be left out over the 4th!! LOL

Thanks!

Getting excited!!!

Jeremiah

The lime green Mickey heads are the official dis boards symbol, lets others disers know that you are a fellow diser

Also looking forward to meet everyone, I'll be tent camping from the 4-7th so look for my green sign... What's everyone's thought on a meet up... Like one night all disers meet at the hot tub or the beach or something

Great job on the lamp post and the signs. Have fun!
Thank you! My dad and I made them about 2 years ago; we wouldn't have had any idea how to do the lamp post if we hadn't have found the instructions on here! It really is helpful to have, though, because it makes your site easier to find at night :thumbsup2

Also looking forward to meet everyone, I'll be tent camping from the 4-7th so look for my green sign... What's everyone's thought on a meet up... Like one night all disers meet at the hot tub or the beach or something
A meet up sounds great! We could all meet one night at the beach to watch Wishes or something; we could just get there a little bit earlier so we have time to chat and then we could watch the water pageant and the fireworks :) Or, if anybody else had anything in mind.. :idea:

Rachel :cool1:

I just ordered a bunch of fun novelties to use at the golf cart parade on the
4th!!! Last time we brought a bunch of candy to toss to the crowd. This time I got so many fun red white and blue "things" my favorite are the little glider planes!!!

I just ordered a bunch of fun novelties to use at the golf cart parade on the
4th!!! Last time we brought a bunch of candy to toss to the crowd. This time I got so many fun red white and blue "things" my favorite are the little glider planes!!!

what time do they have the parade?, I wanna be there for it, but i also want to see MK fireworks and parade...

Thank you! My dad and I made them about 2 years ago; we wouldn't have had any idea how to do the lamp post if we hadn't have found the instructions on here! It really is helpful to have, though, because it makes your site easier to find at night :thumbsup2

A meet up sounds great! We could all meet one night at the beach to watch Wishes or something; we could just get there a little bit earlier so we have time to chat and then we could watch the water pageant and the fireworks :) Or, if anybody else had anything in mind.. :idea:

Rachel :cool1:

Kind of like the meet & greets the cruise critic members have on the cruise ships. Sounds like fun. We aren't going until Aug. Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter