Anyone camping during soccer tournament?

pjadtl

Mouseketeer
We are heading over this Saturday and staying until 7/30. Our daughters soccer team is playing the Challenge 3 V 3 National Soccer tournament at Wide World. We decided to combine a family trip and the tourny all in one. We normally stay at the fort every Fourth of July but it didn't make sense to go back 2 weeks later. Gotta tell you- it was killing me not being there on the 4th though. :sad1:
Just wondering if anybody else is doing what we're doing?

I feel for you, my son competes in Olympic Taekwondo. We have traveled to Florida twice this year; the first time was in Feb. for the US open in the Orlando Convention center. The second visit was to the Ft Lauderdale Convention center, and we stopped by Ft. Wilderness on the way home this month. This is the reason we have a motor home, never can tell where we will be next month. Not sure if my signiture says it, but we are based in Maryland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter