Anyone buy tickets from Central Florida Ticket Exchange?

jcandherboys

Earning My Ears
I found this website and the prices seem very cheap and don't know if it is too good to be true. I can't find any negative reviews anywhere and I checked the BBB as well. Just thought I would check with you guys :)

Thanks!

I checked a list on the Cast Portal of "Authorized Off-Site Disney Ticket Sales Locations". This is a list of all companies in the Orlando area which are authorized to sell tickets or vouchers for tickets and lists about 90 names. I cannot publish the list as it clearly states it is not for public release.

That name does not show up on the list.

I also looked at their web site and the prices are impossibly low. Normally getting a 10% discount is good.

Their site does not provide any address or way to order except by phone. They do not show any "About us" or any privacy policy.

And a "whois" check showed they just registered the domain name this month.

I would strongly recommend against using them!

Another problem that should make you think twice - in checking the address they use on their website there's no such address listed on the Orange County, FL Property Appraiser site (Orlando).

I sure hope no one gets scammed. :sad2:

Thanks guys. I thought it was scam too. Way to low, almost as low as the Veteran offer Disney has which I thought was a great deal. Too bad my partner gets out of the Navy in 2 months from the reserves so he can't get a new id. So they won't consider him an active member. :(

Is one ticket broker really any much different than another, or are they all virtually the same price?

There may be minor difference, but basically Disney will wholesale out tickets other than one or two day, usually at about a 10% discount. It is up to the retailer to determine their own selling price. This includes The Disney Store, AAA, Undercover Tourist, Official Ticket Center, Maple Leaf, and others. They also give these same discounts to the military locations, but they are not subject to Florida Sales Tax.

The prices may not be the same for all resellers, but they will be fairly close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter