• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone buy goggles yet?

That's exactly why I went ahead and ordered some while they were still available. If they end up not being mandated, my husband can always use them for woodworking or other projects that need eye protection. It not a big deal to be prepared for the unknown. Kind of silly not to.

You are one of the few intelligent people who prepared ahead.

Droplets can get in the sides of glasses. Plus you can put your finger in the space and rub your eyes. With goggles it's harder to do that since they are flush with your face.
Oh I know. I’m just saying that most people are NOT going to be wearing goggles so maybe glasses would help a bit. They can’t hurt at least.

It certainly didn't take long for people to start saying that only stupid people don't wear goggles.

It certainly didn't take long for people to start saying that only stupid people don't wear goggles.

It's the only way to get people to do it and it DOES saves lives, even Fauci says so. So many people who refused to wear masks are all on board. They only needed to be insulted and shamed. And we cannot count the number of lives we've saved by taking such precautions.

Cool. So what is 99.9% times 50%? The vaccine will make is near immortal? :-)

If the vaccine can save one life, it's all worth it. One day no one has to die of Covid19. I cannot wait to see that day!

It's the only way to get people to do it and it DOES saves lives, even Fauci says so. So many people who refused to wear masks are all on board. They only needed to be insulted and shamed. And we cannot count the number of lives we've saved by taking such precautions.

So....it's ok to be rude to others? Dang. I'm glad you're not one of my neighbors.

Do you really believe that insulting and shaming changed hearts or minds. And that you saved lives by doing that? Or did I miss the tongue in your check?

Calling people unintelligent just because you disagree with them is, in my opinion, a cop out and a rude way to get out of an argument. It's the equivalent of "Oh yeah? Well, you're a doody-head!"

Back to your regularly scheduled programming. :-)

Calling people unintelligent just because you disagree with them is, in my opinion, a cop out and a rude way to get out of an argument. It's the equivalent of "Oh yeah? Well, you're a doody-head!"

Back to your regularly scheduled programming. :-)

The little ones at my daycare call each other a green bean head as an insult 😂

Um...I'm pretty sure that the requirements to wear a mask into most businesses these days took care of that and not your shaming.

I wear a mask and I've continued to wear a mask. I'm also one of the people who have been working and contrary to all of the people who claim it's too dangerous for them to go to work, I've been okay.

You can shame me all you want about goggles. The biggest problem for people who try to shame is that the person you intend to shame must actually care what your opinion is. There are very few people in this world whose opinions I actually care about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter