Anyone booked with Short Breaks Ltd?

Ms Poppins

I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has booked with above previously. I ususally book via dlp directly, but this time got a really good deal with Short Breaks ltd.

I've just re-read the booking confirmation, which suggest that I pick up my tickets using a reference number at Ashford. I'm getting a bit nervous, as I ususally have the Eurostar tickets in my hands a few weeks before we go and am worried that something might go a miss on the morning we're due to travel.

Any experiences anyone?

Hello, I hope you have it sorted but thought I would add something just in case!

I have not booked with Short Breaks but when we travelled on the Eurostar we did not have the tickets before we arrived at the station, we were also given a reference number like you. We used the self service machines to pick up the tickets, using the reference number and there were no problems at all. It took a few minutes and we were sorted. I hope this can help :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter