• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone booked with Mouse Ears Vacations?

jenpan

Luvin the Mouse!
Just wondering if anyone has used Mouse Ears Vacations? Did they offer prompt communication, docs on time, etc. Any responses greatly appreciated!! :sunny:

I have booked two cruise through them and will continue to use them. I have received some great rates with them. I was a little nervous at first but they were much cheaper than what AAA quoted me. :flower: It did seem like other fellow cruiser received their docs before I did but I still received mine 3 weeks before I sail.

We used MouseEar Vacations for our land/sea last April. Vicki Kaylor was our TA. Excellent service, prompt return of calls, docs on time. We would definately use them again!!!!!!

I have had no problems at all!! The T.A. through there was very helpful with my questions and got me in on one of their group rates for our 10-15-05 cruise and got me an awesome rate!! :cool1: :cool1:

We are currently working with MouseEars' Annette O. and she is wonderful. She has been putting up with me for over a year now - and will be until October :goodvibes: She has helped our group (8 staterooms) in the planning of an awesome upcoming vacation. No idea on the receiving of docs yet, but we are still a while off, but I dont think it will be a problem.

I would highly recommend MouseEars all the way!! :cheer2:

We are also using Annette and we too are booked on the 10-15-05 cruise.

You are a part of our Yahoo group!! I just checked! :cool1:

Funny we have the same TA through MouseEarsVacations. Annette O has been great and I too bug her with questions all the time.

I am going to ask if she can get us a discount on a room rate at POR for 2 nights before the cruise. Although I am hoping for general discount codes to come out for October. :flower:

Bye :wave2:

Is wonderful - found her through cruisecompete -- and she got the DOC's to me without a problem. Even sent them to my office instead of the house. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

We use them also. Our TA at Mouse Ears (Caryn S.) is very prompt and responsive. Her mailings are quick as well. We're on a West Coast cruise and her price was the same as DCLs...no deals to be had probably because there were no deals to be had for the West Coast cruises. I will say that at the time we booked other agencies were offering better rebates or onboard credits (we only got $25) but we've used her before and she was very helpful so we still went with her. :flower:

Another fan of Annette's!

We've used her for the past couple of trips including our upcoming cruise in April.

I am using Tim Lairson from MouseEars and he answers all my ?'s very promptly. I can't believe how fast he responds to emails. We are going in Dec.

Thanks for all of the responses. I'll have to check with them for a quote.

Tricialiv I am using Tim Lairson from MouseEars and he answers all my ?'s very promptly. I can't believe how fast he responds to emails. We are going in Dec.

We are using him too! He saved us about 1,000.00 for our 8/06 cruise! I have had severalchanges/?'s and I never feel rushed or that I have bothered him. He getts back to me immedietly if I don't get him directly!

Good luck!

We have been using Tim Larison for our 4/05 Land/Sea vacation and love him! I have been doing research through books and this site and have been asking him questions constantly since last summer. He answers e-mails almost instantly and is never bothered by my inquiries. He's really nice, knowledgable and helpful. We will definitely be using him again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter