Anyone book through Dreams Unlimited?

karenwwu

I only work so I can go on vacation...
I am all new to this vacation planning for WDW :confused3 . I need some advice. I made a room only reservation with Disney for Dec 09. Then I decided to do a no obligation quote with Dreams Unlimited :surfweb: and they seem very nice and helpful. Since they can help with planning I thought they would be a good TA to go through and just have my reservation transferred over to them. Has any one booked a trip through them? Any and all help is appreciated! Happy Thursday! :yay:

Hi :)

I used them a couple of years ago for our stay at WL. My TA was very helpful & made all our ADRs.

Would use again:thumbsup2

Fast response, thank you so much. UK? OT: I'm a runner and felt so bad for Paula Radcliffe. Thanks again.

Karen

I have used them twice and will use them every trip from now on. They help me plan just as much as I need but not too much as I like ot do a great deal of the plan on my own. They are great and I highly recommend using them.

I have used them twice and will use them every trip from now on. They help me plan just as much as I need but not too much as I like ot do a great deal of the plan on my own. They are great and I highly recommend using them.

Thanks for your response :worship: . I am a notorious worrier so it helps to hear recommendations from experienced people. I have contacted them and will transfer over my room only reservation to them. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! :banana:

I am using them for the first time for our September 2009 trip. So far it has been great.

I have used Dreams Unlimited for our last 3 trips and my next trip in January 2009. We love our agent Marla!!! She has found codes to save us money each trip and made our ADR's too. They are so helpful!!

Thank you thank you thank you. I feel so much better knowing DISers have used this TA.

We too have used Dreams Unlimited, Marla is extremely helpful and she responds to emails quickly. They will make ADRs for your trip too

I am the obsessive planner of the house and I went with them for our upcoming trip that includes a stay at the Swan. Very helpful, fast responses and I have no worries. :)

We're using them for our Land and Sea package in October 08. Tracy, our agent, has been extremely helpful with extending the trip and making ADR for us, etc. I highly recommend them! :cheer2:

We use Dreams for all our visits (except for when we use our DVC points), and we recommend them to all our relatives and friends. They're terrific!:thumbsup2

One of the best things is that you never have to worry about discounts, they always check and will give you the lowest rate available and will continue checking until your trip.

well, if you are looking to stay off site, you will find excellent deals at skyauction.com, this was the first and best piece of advice i received when i first joined. I don't book through anyone, i love doing everything myself, it is exciting.

Hi,
I'm using them for our November trip and could not be happier. Great response. Helpful and always looking to save you money.

Rick

Just gotta put a plug in here for Shirley at Dreams Unlimited!! :thumbsup2

We've used DU with Shirley twice now and LOVED it both times. Others have already mentioned that they watch for any discounts that come out after you book, that might be applied to your package. What I love most is that they handle ALL the details for me: Magical Express, room requests, and most importantly - ADRs!!!

We returned home last night from a 7 day Disney/ free dining package. It was our first big family trip - my parents, my sis & her familiy and my family!

We booked through Dreams Unlimited, thanks to a link on DIS! I was REALLY nervous about the whole business of online travel bookings.

Our travel agents were extremely helpful - taking care of all the details, the dining reservations, helping us with dining and touring plan suggestions to meet the needs of our family. My sister and I started out with different travel agents; the two TA worked together to plan our vacation once they realized sis and I were travelling together!

We had a blast! It was easy to relax and have fun, knowing that all the details had been taken care of.

I would highly recommend Dreams Unlimited! I can't sing their praises enough!

Our TA's were Jennifer and Marla! They really know their Disney stuff - can't imagine how we would have pulled it off without their help!

Good luck with your trip planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter