Anyone belong to touring plans - is it worth it?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
I know touring plans really isn't that expensive but i was just wondering what benefits you have found to be the most helpful from having that subscription.

I love planning our WDW trips and love anything that makes the planning part of our trip easier and smoother.

I know this information is elsewhere, but I liked making a custom touring plan just so I could see distance between rides, how long each ride takes, predicted wait times at that time of day for certain rides, but this is when I went 6 years between trips.

Yes! I agree, the lines app is well worth it alone but I found it is a great way for me to flesh out custom touring plans and see how my day might possibly go. there are also other features too I like. For the price I think its worth it.

I love touring plans. I like the ability to create custom plans, the lines app, and the to do list. I'm also trying out the room reservation fax service. We'll see how well it works.

I signed up a few weeks ago, love everything TP has to offer. found a code on their website and paid $10.36. when you are paying thousands of dollars on a WDW vacation, $10 is a tiny price to pay to help you get the most out of your trip. worth every penny IMO

Absolutely love touring plans! Been using the books since the 90's and now the online and app. One great thing is that you can search for resort rooms on there and see what the view is from the balcony! Another favorite is the App- the wait times are all pretty darn close whenever I use them and its very easy to use (especially when MDE is acting up). And they have a "chat" button which is like a mini message board... sorta. Easy to read on the go, and many times its people in the park that day commenting.... make me feel like I'm keeping in touch with Disney more.

Absolutely agree. TP is awesome!! Reservation finder found me some hard to get ADRs and the Lines app is excellent. If you can find a discount code it is only $10. Worth every penny!!

3 more days!!!
:tigger:

Absolutely worth it. We use the website and the app for every trip and also have memberships for Universal and Disneyland. Menus and crowd calendars are great. Love the optimized personal touring plans. Restaurant reservation finder is nice too. Their book, the Unofficial Guide, is not to be missed either.

This trip, I scheduled Our FP+ selections in the afternoon and evening when my partner would be with me in the parks, and I used the lines app to help me figure out how best to do the parks in the morning, without FP+, while my partner was at the pool. It worked out really well. I think the app is really valuable to help you figure out how best to do the parks in a circumstance where you don't want to use your FP+ selections in that park or at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter