Anyone been to the Food and wine festival at Epcot?

marlene1

Earning My Ears
We are going the first of October. I think that it will be going on then. What exactly is it? How much does it cost? Is it fun?

Thanks for any info!

There should be a link to it under special events.

In WS, there are booths set up with small tastings of foods and beverages from all the different countries.

We went one year and had a great time. You can go to wine tastings. Mid-week day is the best time to go ... weekends are crazy, some nights can be very busy.

We were on the dining plan and used our snack credits to browse the booths otherwise the prices can seem steep for the small serving.

Your entrance ticket to Epcot will get you in. It's located at the worldshowcase. Every country represented will have a special booth with food featured from that country as entrees that cost about $3, or $4. They're small samplings of anything from Shrimp on the Barbie from Australia to Plum Wine from China, or beers from Germany. Extra countries are represented also. A couple of years ago,there was an entire area set up that represented Spain and it's cuisine. There are special seminars for wine tasting, recipes, television personalities, chefs from around the world, etc. And then there the Eat to the Beat concert series at the America Gardens theatre. --also free. The seminars, and some special events are not free.

I LOVE the F&W festival. WE were there this past Nov. There are many special events that require additional admission costs, but you can sample the foods and wines with your park admission and either money or snack credits. We too were on the dining plan and used the snack credits to "eat around the world"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter