• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone been to Lion Country Safari lately?

missmolly

Mouseketeer
Hope this isn't too off topic but I was wondering what it is like now. My parents took us may times and we have an extra day or two in FL and I thought about taking the kids. Haven't been there (it's down by west palm beach I think) in 25 years or so. I would love to take them to sea world but that seems a bit out of budget. :sad2: Any been ther in the last few years?

We actually go all the time. It's a lot of fun. They've added some rides, and little water park. My kids have a great time everytime we go.

Cool! I have such fond memories of my brother telling me the Lions were going to eat me. How long does that take to go through? My kids are older 9 & 14 so they won't get into the kiddie stuff but they both love animals and we hit a zoo every year. I thought this would be kinda different. Also do you know of any discounts better than the $2 (I think) coupon from their website? Thanks

Hurry, because they are about to add fences that will change the entire experience.

Turns out that they've already fenced in the lions - last month. Not sure if they are going to do more.

Awwwe bummer what fun is it if there is no chance of getting chased down by a Lion. I'm sure it will be fun anyway though. We have been to a lot of zoos but the kids have never done anything like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter