Anyone been to LeCellier since Mar 1st for dinner

Mustangdi

Mouseketeer
I have the DXDP and made a res. for LeCellier at 4:05 pm.
This was the only one I have been able to get, no lunch.
I hate to use 2 credits if it almost the same quality as lunch.
We do love this rest. (one of our musts) but I am not
ready for a let down for dinner. I am leaning toward
trying another rest. if I can't get a lunch res. We are
going on May 28 so there is still hope for a lunch res.
Any thoughts and experiences would be great.

I recently read that even though they went to 2 credits for dinner, lunch is still 1 credit. Does anyone know if this will be true in August? We love Le Cellier, but are not eating at any signature restaurants this trip.

I recently read that even though they went to 2 credits for dinner, lunch is still 1 credit. Does anyone know if this will be true in August? We love Le Cellier, but are not eating at any signature restaurants this trip.

We just ate there last week and yes lunch time is going to be a 1 credit. The dinner menu is way different

There's at least one, possibly two threads on the parent Restaurant board regarding Le Cellier since March 1. Suffice it to say that there are significant differences between lunch and dinner and that there's the usual disagreements about whether or not it's any good or worth signature status.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter