Anyone been over to the new Ritz?

floridafam

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been over to the new Ritz that opened July 1.

Does anyone have any info on whether it did open or not.

If you happen to visit or stay here I would love to hear about it.

Haven't been over there but it did open. They showed the opening on the news.

It is alive and kicking! Gorgeous like the other RCs of course, rumor has it from that they are trying to make this their crown jewel of the Ritz-Carltons....you can go to http://www.grandelakes.com to see construction photos and of course hit the RC and Marriott websites for more photos.

Hi,

The resort is open and aparently is beautiful of course. I saw they had a 5th night free special on www.HotelmartUSA.com. I was going to book this property and take advantage of the special but needed more room so i booked vistana Resort as they had a 5th night special through HotelmartUSA aswell

We want to stay there for two nights some time between January 1 and January 10 next year. According to the resort's own website, there is no availability at all during that period. As a test, I've checked availability for several holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc) and they're all fine, so it seems a bit odd.

On the face of it, there is availability at $173 a night for a standard (Deluxe) room via the Hotelmart link mentioned in the previous post, although I've not tried to take it through to the booking stage.

I've gone ahead and booked for <i>four</i> nights at $173!

We are Leaving tomorrow for Orlando. The first 4 nights of our tirp is at JW Marriott Grande Lakes witch is in the same complex with the Ritz. They both just opened July 1. We are then going to WDW for 7 days at the Contemporary. The pictures on the Grande Lakes website look great and the place wasn't done yet.

TripletDad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter