Anyone Been Doing the Magical Celebrations Sweepstakes on Disney.com?

HockeyMomNH

DIS Veteran
For every day that you enter the sweepstakes there is a free disney download. I started on 2/2 so I missed the first one. Does anyone know what it was?

The downloads have been pretty cool. I've gotten a desktop pic of Cinderella's castle, a Dalmation's photo frame, and today's was a Peter Pan shopping list.

The first day was a Ratatouille recipe card. If you PM me your email address, I'll send it to you.

Any chance you would consider sending the Castle wallpaper this way? I missed that day.

Thanks,

Kim

Sorry, I had to go do some work for a while. :)

I got the recipe card as day 3. I wonder if they are random. Although they have numbers on them.

Here is my list:

Day 2 - Cinderella's castle wallpaper
Day 3 - Ratatioulle Recipe Card
Day 4 - Dalmation Photo Frame
Day 5 - Muppet Stickers
Day 6 - Peter Pan Shopping list

I will be happy to share the wallpaper. Let me figure out how to pm.

I sent you a pm. To do it all you need to do is click on the screen name of the person you want to pm. A menu will open and you click on send a private message. HTH :)

Hi HockeyMom,

Would you be able to pm me with the Cinderella Castle wallpaper from the Magical Celebrations. I have been searching everywhere for for the first 2 days prizes and you are the first person I have found that has either of them. I would greatly appreciate it. :wave2:

Sorry, I had to go do some work for a while. :)

I got the recipe card as day 3. I wonder if they are random. Although they have numbers on them.

Here is my list:

Day 2 - Cinderella's castle wallpaper
Day 3 - Ratatioulle Recipe Card
Day 4 - Dalmation Photo Frame
Day 5 - Muppet Stickers
Day 6 - Peter Pan Shopping list

I will be happy to share the wallpaper. Let me figure out how to pm.

I think that I have sent e-mails to everyone who has asked so far for the Castle. Please let me know if I missed you.

I'm glad to know that I am not the only Disney obsessed person out there! :rotfl:

Nope you are definitely not alone in your Disney obsession! There are bunches of us out there. :grouphug:

I think that I have sent e-mails to everyone who has asked so far for the Castle. Please let me know if I missed you.

I'm glad to know that I am not the only Disney obsessed person out there! :rotfl:

Could someone PM me the Castle wallpaper and the muppet stickers? those are the only two i missed! Thanks!!!!

Would someone PM me the Peter Pan shopping list and the Cinderella castle wallpaper?

:thanks:

If someone can send days 3-6 (and day 1 if there was one) to me I'd appreciate it so much!

:rotfl2: Can someone please PM me and send me the links to the first 3 digital prizes for the Magical Celebration Sweeps?

I really would appreciate it. Thank you!

When I tried to enter today I got a file not found message. Has anyone gotten the download?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter