Anyone been able to e-mail GF Concierge?

utilidor

Sneaking in the International Gateway
Hi - When we try to email wdw.gf.planning@disney.com, we get the error below. Any ideas? We've also left VM messages and just sent a fax.

Thanks!

Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 10:58 AM
To: xxxxxx
Subject: Undeliverable: Our upcoming visit to GF Royal Palm!

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Our upcoming visit to GF Royal Palm!
Sent: 4/30/2007 10:57 AM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

WDW GF Planning on 4/30/2007 10:57 AM
The message could not be delivered because the recipient's mailbox is full.
<SM-FLOR-VXMB03A.wdw.disney.com #5.2.2>

I had an automatic response to an email I sent on Sunday. It said Calvin was not in the office on 4/29 & 4/30 but would be back at 12:00 today. Perhaps try again around 1pm or so when he's had a chance to start on his emails. Poor guy!

I had an automatic response to an email I sent on Sunday. It said Calvin was not in the office on 4/29 & 4/30 but would be back at 12:00 today. Perhaps try again around 1pm or so when he's had a chance to start on his emails. Poor guy!

Thanks! So he's the only one that checks e-mail? Seems like it would be a shared duty :confused3

I don't know how it is done. In the past, it sure seemed to be shared but reading DIS posts there seemd to be problems with getting responses although we never had any personally. Anyway, recently people seem to be dealing with Calvin who gets raves.

Another "shining" example of "Deluxe" service....

Here's the deal. You have to realize that with Disney you are paying for a pretty room in a good location. If you think that for those prices you should get above par service, you are just setting yourself up for disappointment......

Hi OP-
I was having trouble all day Monday and part of Tuesday but my email went through yesterday afternoon. I had a response within the hour. Try again. I think there has been a change in the net server IPO is using and it apparently has some glitches.

Perhaps I am just lucky, but in my 8 stays at GF, the service and experience have been top-notch. That's why we're going back for #9!

I think the OP's problem was that the mailbox was full as noted in the message. As I said Calivn was out of the office until noon on Tuesday. I heard back from him yesterday afternoon too.

We've had good luck with all the IPOs with which we've dealt and lovely stays at the GF, too.

Thanks everyone - We're going to shoot them another email. Just need help with 3 PSs - nothing too huge.

We're in! My wife is speaking with Genevieve right now. Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter