anyone back from shopping find deals on UGGS

coastiewifern

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has found these for less than $180 yet. Looking for classic tall chesnut. Hoping maybe cyber monday

What size shoe do you wear? I'm a size 8-9 in womens and can wear a size 6 in childrens Uggs. You may be able to save some money that way.

well she wears a 6 normally but said when she tried on the UGGS she needed a 7. I think I am just wrapping up a picture of UGGS and going to take her shopping when she gets here. Who sells kids UGGS? What stores? Nordstroms?

The website Snow River usually runs some specials on Ugg boots. It could be $20 off and free shipping. Different deals all the time :)

Just ordered short classics with %10 off no shipping fees from Snow River.
With shipping I paid a total of $126

On shoes.com they are offering a $20 voucher off your next purchase. You also pay no tax or shipping. I shopped through a rewards site and got a significant rebate($27) that way.
As far as size goes, my DD wears an 8 womens, she tried on the 6 kids and her toe was at the end. I ordered a womens 9(so she has a little room to grow-she's 11).

On shoes.com they are offering a $20 voucher off your next purchase. You also pay no tax or shipping. I shopped through a rewards site and got a significant rebate($27) that way. As far as size goes, my DD wears an 8 womens, she tried on the 6 kids and her toe was at the end. I ordered a womens 9(so she has a little room to grow-she's 11).

What rewards site did you use for such a great rebate?

Ebay has them today for $99 as one of the daily deals- not sure of the vendor though but they are genuine UGGS.---Kathy

I went through the Capital One website(my credit card). They have a shopping portal simial to other rewards websites.

The eastern mountain sports in our mall was 20% off and that included the uggs. I got 2 pairs. Doesn't look like the 20% off uggs is good online.

I know a place to get the classic short chestnut and black for $120.00. The classic tall in chestnut and black for $160.00. Sizes 6-9 in womens. I can't post where on here but if you message me we can talk.

Overland.com has a 15% off coupon-it's either 15ugg or ugg15. Can't remember which but you can look on Slickdeals-that's where I found the code. There is another place that has Uggs 20% off but they're just about sold out of everything. They're an authorized Ugg dealer too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter