Anyone attending the Candlelight Processional in Disneyland this weekend?

Hollyster2

<font color=purple>Once Upon A Dream<br><font colo
If anyone is attending the Candlelight Processional this weekend? I would love to hear any details about it. I am very curious as to how smoothly this actually runs and the whole process of checking in and being seated. I will be watching this board! :woohoo:

I'm here now.

There are 2 shows: 5:30 & 7:30. There were a few (11) benches available to the general public when the Park opened this morning.

Guest may begin standing to wait at 1pm.

Do people really wait that long for this show? How good is the viewing from the benches? How far do people stand back to watch?

Was the check in procedure different for the guests attending this past weekend's processional in comparison to the check in's for future showings this month?

Hi I'll be in Disneyland the 16th-18th and was wondering if anyone had any extra passes they are not going to use. I'm celebrating my 20th Birthday on the 16th. Please email me or reply. Thanks. :)

Was the check in procedure different for the guests attending this past weekend's processional in comparison to the check in's for future showings this month?
Yes. Last weekends processional was strictly invited guests, whereas starting Monday, there will be the AP lottery and invited guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter