Anyone at the Grand Floridian now with up to date pool pictures?

Discussion in 'Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video' started by butternut, Feb 18, 2013.

1. butternut

butternut Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! Was hoping if anyone at GF now would be so kind to give us some pool construction pictures. Our trip is in 24 days and hoping for some good news. :) Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. sydneysmom

sydneysmom needing a vacation....soon!

I'm going to hop on and wait with you!:goodvibes I'm curious about the pool too...last I heard, they were pouring the concrete... so it might be getting to the end!

4. butternut

Ok we will go along for the ride together and keep our fingers crossed. There must be some people out there that will help.

5. Chrisrokc

Chrisrokc Earning My Ears

I was told that they had to rip out the concrete and some rebar because they forgot to install the lightbulbs in the lights they forgot to install the first time around!

Just kidding! In for the pics :) should be getting close to finished. I will be there in 10 days.

6. butternut

Well if we dont get any from some kind people before you leave its up to you to post!!:rotfl2:

7. crazy4wdw

crazy4wdw DIS Veteran