Anyone at Disney World right now?

hapinowagain

Mouseketeer
We will be arriving next Monday and we are just wondering how the crowds are. Also, how is the weather? Thanks in advance.

We are here now and the weather is perfect. Mid 70s today and then cooler for the next two days -mid60s. It's suppose to get cooler at nights so it will be brisk in the mornings. The campground is not particularly crowded. The 800 loop is still closed and the 400 loop only had one popup in it. Guess they are going to be working on that loop next. The 1600-1900 loops are only half full.

Haven't been to the parks yet - just relaxing at first. We are going to Shades of Green to get our annual passes today.

We will be arriving next Monday and we are just wondering how the crowds are. Also, how is the weather? Thanks in advance.

Yesterday Jungle Cruise and POC were walk ons and BT and SM were less than 10min waits. This AM at MGM RRC and HTOT were less than 10 min waits and the Beauty and the Beast show was less than 75% full. As mentioned the weather is perfect and will be a little cool for the next couple of days.

Larry

The weather and attendance during October has always made it one of my favorite times to be at FW. So why am I not there???????????:confused3

We will be at the fort tomorrow! Cant wait! See you all there! I heard it will be in the 50's! We are from south Fla and cant wait for the cool weather!
Leyla

We will be at the fort tomorrow! Cant wait! See you all there! I heard it will be in the 50's! We are from south Fla and cant wait for the cool weather!
Leyla

Right now it's 57 outside at FW and is supposed to be into the 40's the next two mornings.:scared1: Inside the trailer it was 63 when I woke up and I just turned on the electric heater on low to warm things up a bit.:woohoo:

Larry

What loop is everyone in? We checking in on Sun. we were tired but did drive around some. I don't know anyone so it was hard to see if anyone was there. I am home now but my DH is there and I am coming back tonight. Staying till next Mon am. Our site is 914 come by and say hi. If you have time today say hi to my DH he is all alone.

Hey Lornaduck!!

I'm over in 922. I don't have my DISBOARDs sign up (can't find it), but I do have my lampost out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter