Anyone at a resort ???

Disneyhenry

DisneyRosie
If you are staying at a resort right now (like this week or last week) how busy is the resort? What resort are you staying at?
My sis and I were talking tonight and it will not be to much longer when we cant pull our kids out of school to go to WDW and we will have to go around Christmas or New Years. We have gone to DLR in Cali several times for Christmas, but honestly it is way to crowded, you cant even walk!
We went this year to WDW during Thanksgiving, it was busy but you could still walk lol
How is this week??
Thanks and have fun!!

We checked into the Grand RPC yesterday. We have been amazed that it doesn't seem that busy. There were a lot of people downstairs looking at the decorations but the resort doesn't feel very busy.

At Pop right now and up until last night at 7pm it was not bad, we waited 25 mins for food last night and it was packed

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter