Anyone actualy likes deluxe dining plan?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by lynypixie, Oct 22, 2012.

1. smrand

smrand Earning My Ears

We did the DxDP with our 4 yr old DD on our recent trip. We wanted to do a lot of character meals and 3 signature meals. We also did the luau one night. We got in on the recent promotion and saved some on our plan. We came out ahead by using the plan. It fit our needs on the trip. We did two meals plus snacks each day. It worked great for us and we would absolutely do it again. We needed the breaks and wanted to meet a lot of characters at the meals versus waiting in lines. I think it depends on each person, what you want out of your trip, and how often you are going. We saved for a while for this trip and probably won't go back for another 2 years. We liked having everything prepaid. We averaged our tip amount and put that on gift cards. We overestimated that and money left over for souvenirs.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jabba20000

Jabba20000 Mouseketeer

We love the deluxe plan and we will be doing it in October with our 2 DD's (12 and 17). We love doing big breakfasts and signature dinners with appetizers, and have snacks the rest of the time. Whether we break even or not I'm not sure but we like the idea of having it paid for before the trip.

I know a lot of people think we are crazy because we have 2 Disney adults that are girls but you wouldn't believe how much girls can eat and they have expensive taste.:dance3:

4. fuzzlekins

fuzzlekins Mouseketeer

That is EXACTLY my plan for our next trip. :) Fingers crossed they offer the same promo or FD next Feb.

5. dmiller64152

dmiller64152 Mouseketeer

Brilliant! If I make it back for F&W, I'm stealing this, including the ADRs!

6. disneynanacat

disneynanacat Lovin' Disney Too!

Yesssss, and the 2 snacks a day on the DxDP will be perfect to use at the F&W booths! :thumbsup2