Anyone able to sneak a peak at BCV’s?

463. Not a great view 🤷‍♀️

Aww, we don’t mind that view! Last time we had it we saw an alligator sunning on the concrete slab across the way! 🤩🐊 I think I posted a pic in the official BCV thread. I personally prefer this view over the quiet pool view…🥴

Aww, we don’t mind that view! Last time we had it we saw an alligator sunning on the concrete slab across the way! 🤩🐊 I think I posted a pic in the official BCV thread. I personally prefer this view over the quiet pool view…🥴

Why is the quiet pool view bad?

I wouldn’t say it’s bad, but I don’t love to look out at other people using the pool area. Music plays throughout the day, and I prefer the woods/road view to that. Definitely a personal preference thing I’m sure. 🙃
I've not run across music at the quiet pools including BCV. :confused:

Yeah, I do worry about pool music at all the resorts. Seems like that would be super annoying.

Yeah, I do worry about pool music at all the resorts. Seems like that would be super annoying.
It's normally only at the main pools. As I mentioned I've never seen it at a quiet pool unless perhaps activities were moved if a main pool were being refurbed.

I've not run across music at the quiet pools including BCV. :confused:

We just had a quiet pool view at BCV about 3 weeks ago and definitely had music playing throughout the day. Certainly not as loud as our CCV courtyard view villa, but still noticeable.

We just had a quiet pool view at BCV about 3 weeks ago and definitely had music playing throughout the day. Certainly not as loud as our CCV courtyard view villa, but still noticeable.
Some guests providing their own I'd guess. :sad2: CCV would have been the CM led pool activities. I have never understood the need for the volume they use.

has anyone stayed in a refurbished 1bedroom? I was curious if they sleep 5. We love the space of a 1 bedroom but with a family of 5 we have to book studios.

We’re back from our 7 night stay at BCV. It flew by. We were in a renovated room, 559, and had a small balcony with 2 chairs. We mainly used that for drying swimsuits. I never sat out there as morning coffee on the porch would have been in full sun, and hot! The balcony looked out over the woods, and Epcot beyond, although we could not see the ball.

The Keurig duo made a fabulous K-cup, and I wished I had brought more of my favorite pods! This is coming from someone who finds kcup coffee not strong enough. The 6oz setting made a nice one!

The beds were great. 3 of us, so we all had our own sleeping space. I ended up adding a night, and we stayed at YC with 2 queens & couch flip bed. It was a lovely room, but we all agreed we preferred the set up of the BVC studio, and extra floor space when Murphy & table bed were put away.

Thanks everyone for sharing all your info on this thread! I would never have known to request a renovated room or what floor etc… We had a wonderful stay, and hope we are able to return!

We’re back from our 7 night stay at BCV. It flew by. We were in a renovated room, 559, and had a small balcony with 2 chairs. We mainly used that for drying swimsuits. I never sat out there as morning coffee on the porch would have been in full sun, and hot! The balcony looked out over the woods, and Epcot beyond, although we could not see the ball.

The Keurig duo made a fabulous K-cup, and I wished I had brought more of my favorite pods! This is coming from someone who finds kcup coffee not strong enough. The 6oz setting made a nice one!

The beds were great. 3 of us, so we all had our own sleeping space. I ended up adding a night, and we stayed at YC with 2 queens & couch flip bed. It was a lovely room, but we all agreed we preferred the set up of the BVC studio, and extra floor space when Murphy & table bed were put away.

Thanks everyone for sharing all your info on this thread! I would never have known to request a renovated room or what floor etc… We had a wonderful stay, and hope we are able to return!
We were actually neighbors for a couple days! We checked into 561 on Monday and just got home Sunday :) Was your room a studio? I ask because you mentioned drying your bathing suits on the balcony. We were in a studio but they forgot to put the string in the line for the clothesline in ours lol. Ours was also a tiny balcony, just big enough for the 2 chairs and the table. I’m curious if your Kurieg was also jammed under the shelf and stuck? I was able to get mine out but through force haha

We were actually neighbors for a couple days! We checked into 561 on Monday and just got home Sunday :) Was your room a studio? I ask because you mentioned drying your bathing suits on the balcony. We were in a studio but they forgot to put the string in the line for the clothesline in ours lol. Ours was also a tiny balcony, just big enough for the 2 chairs and the table. I’m curious if your Kurieg was also jammed under the shelf and stuck? I was able to get mine out but through force haha
Howdy neighbor! Small world! Yes, 559 was a studio.

Since it was so hot that week, I would use the porch chairs for quickly drying the suits, but we did use the line in the shower, the curtain rod and even hangers in a pinch.

Thankfully our coffee pot was not jammed under, but it was an odd fit. Every time I made coffee I thought of how hard someone must’ve pushed to jam that under. It wouldn’t have been an easy thing to do 😳😆

@cloudnine2002

Hi! This is room 448. It’s a one bedroom that is part of a lock off based on the connecting door I see. There’s two balconies which aren’t connected leading from the bedroom and the living room, we could see some of the Epcot ball and fireworks over the trees as well as the road. My pictures aren’t very polished but happy to answer any questions you (or others) may have. Excuse the towels and mess please. 😅

View from bedroom balcony, fits two chairs and a table, and the living room balcony is the same. View attachment 748659
View attachment 748661View attachment 748660

The bedroom has USB outlets on the bedside tables and the dresser. There’s no door to separate the bedroom from the bathroom area but there is separation of the toilet (in it’s own little room) and the living area. There’s actually a lot of doors that lead to the shower… sometimes I got confused and the space felt a little tight when all the doors were pointed inwards!

View attachment 748663View attachment 748664View attachment 748665

To be continued - have run out of room for pictures (I guess there’s a 10 pic limit).

Room 448 continued
The kitchen area has a table with bench to eat at, as well as a little bar area with two chairs. Real plates / cutlery / glassware. No frying pan but we didn’t need it. Has a toaster, full fridge, freezer, and I took a pic of the coffee/tea set up.

Slight concern here! We booked a 1BR (and of course are hoping for a refurbished room). On DVC site it says we would have a king and queen bed. But we just noticed when we were on regular WDW site looking at resort food options, that it says a 1 BR has a king bed and EITHER a queen or double! That double bed wouldn't work for us. Does anybody know which is correct?

Any word on the construction or lack there of? We have a stay scheduled for October and it would be lovely if the updates were all completed.

Any word on the construction or lack there of? We have a stay scheduled for October and it would be lovely if the updates were all completed.
Villa interior refurbishment will be completed August - October. Exact dates not revealed. BCV quiet pool closed for refurb October 2nd - early December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter