Anymore news about Greg (Yellow Wiggle)??

mask_w03

Mouseketeer
On my other parenting board I'm on someone said he wasn't at the concert they just went to and was wondering if there was any news since the August news of him going back home to get medical help for being sick.

I heard that he quit the whole tour to go home and recover fully from the hernia operation he had prior to the tour. I think its on their website.

the Wiggles were on Regis & Kelly this AM but Greg was not there. The guy filling in for him, I think his name was Tim?, said Greg was not feeling well and was working on getting better. Nothing about when he'd be returning.

I would love to hear more...we saw the Wiggles at MGM a few months ago without Greg and I do wonder if he's okay.

I haven't heard anything. The Wiggles have a new website and they use to have a message board, but the currently shut it down. I hope he is feeling better. We saw them in concert in D.C over the summer. Sam did a great job filling in for Greg, but Greg was missed.

Since Greg leads most of the songs and concerts does Sam do this too? How weird it must be for Jeff, Anthony,and Murry to have someone other than Greg lead. We saw them back in August and Greg was there but he didn't perform like he usually does, it was mainly the other guys. (is it sad that I know how the Wiggles usually act?)

My girls just love the Wiggles!

He'll be back he's just recovering. The guy filling in for him is Sam Moran. They put him in a yellow T-shirt instead of the long sleeve one everyone else is wearing.

We saw Greg in August in Chicago, and he didn't seem quite as active or energetic as the others - you could tell he was probably hurting as he didn't move around a lot - stayed on the stage and more in the back of the more active dancers. Hope he gets well soon! My DD loves The Wiggles.

I read on their new website (I think it was last week) that Greg had more tests coming up (I think Anthony posted this information but can't remember for sure) and they still weren't sure what was wrong.

Sandra

I went to see "The Wiggles" here in Toronto in Nov. 2004 and Murray had to leave the tour as there was a death in the family I think. 2 years later, we have tickets agin in Toronto for Nov. 4 and another one is off. Will we ever see the whole group I wonder???
Oh well... I am due in Jan. with #3 so I am sure he'll be a "Wiggles" fan like the rest of the fam!
Hope you recover quickly Greg!!!!

he has some deathly disease and is trying to get it cured. i know this cause my sis works for dis, has a friend who is at dis company rep.

I hope Greg is Ok too. My DS is no longer into the Wiggles! But we still have alot of respect and love for The Wiggles. We enjoyed them very much when my DS was a toddler/preschooler. :goodvibes

Nanu57v said:
He'll be back he's just recovering. The guy filling in for him is Sam Moran. They put him in a yellow T-shirt instead of the long sleeve one everyone else is wearing.

We saw the Wiggles back in August 2005 and Greg was there and wearing a yellow T-shirt. We were on the 3rd row, so I know it was Greg.

I hope he gets well soon. My DS STILL loves the Wiggles!

LISAVWL said:
the Wiggles were on Regis & Kelly this AM but Greg was not there. The guy filling in for him, I think his name was Tim?, said Greg was not feeling well and was working on getting better. Nothing about when he'd be returning.

I saw Regis and Kelly and I could swear that the guy filling in is the same guy who plays Professor Singalotasonga on the show. Is that right?

lulu71 said:
I saw Regis and Kelly and I could swear that the guy filling in is the same guy who plays Professor Singalotasonga on the show. Is that right?

Yes, that is the same guy. :)

skuttle said:
We saw the Wiggles back in August 2005 and Greg was there and wearing a yellow T-shirt. We were on the 3rd row, so I know it was Greg.

I hope he gets well soon. My DS STILL loves the Wiggles!

Oh, it was my first concert so I assumed Greg wore the long sleeved shirts like the rest. :confused3

Paul Field posted on the Wiggles message board recently that Greg was not declared "match fit" for this tour and that he would NOT be there. Sam will be filling in for him.... (yep...Professor Singalottasonga!)
Greg typically wears a short sleeved shirt for the concerts...can't blame him...he does most of the singing and he's bouncing all over the place! :-)

We saw the Wiggles without Greg last year, too....he went home for hernia surgery just before our concert....At that time, Brett filled in for him and he was great..... Sam is wonderful and everyone who is going to this round of concerts will have a GREAT time!

Here's to wishing Greg a speedy recovery!

We saw the Wiggles in Nov. 2005. Greg was not there; Sam filled in. We have tickets to see them again this Nov. I hate that Greg is not going to be there again. I hope he is doing OK though. I LOVE the Wiggles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter