Anybody want to have a real-life WDW VMK Central going-away party on Sep 30?

I think I will be able to make it! Good idea Electric! Lets just hope good old "jaques: is not working that day!

Fly

OMG! I agree!!!! He is so the VMK gestapo, never even gives a little kid a break. We'll try to plan on being there too! Keep us posted! :)

I'd like to try and make it. It's a great idea, and I never run into you in the parks anymore!

I will be down that week, but sadly we are leaving on the 3oth. We usually have to be out of the parks by at least 1pm on Sunday in order to get home at a decent hour. However, there is a group of us who will be questing away that week and we hope to run into some of you guys!

Is he the guy who is really strict with the giving out of cards?He's a ncie guy just a little too strict :P
~Spongeblair

So thats who that guy was! Yup I saw him and (he had to help me, I didn't really want him too @_@).
He was kind of nice but I had a feeling he didn't want to be there.
I cant be there for the meeting. Can someone please bring some pictures back and post them on Dis?

Okay, so far for the VMK Central Closing meet, we have...

- ElectricLime (that's me!)
- FlyingPegasus
- aeryn
- AdventureChescat
- Nanarule
- Bobthemighty
- Coopernator
- Roxane

And more to come, I hope! (I happen to know there are certain notables in the area who haven't spoken up yet... ;)

We're DIS! Wear green to the meet! Hmm, and maybe we should also make VMK-ish nametags... :)

Just tossing out a suggestion - since the park closes at 7pm, what d'ya say we meet up at 1pm at VMK Central? And sometime around four or five or so, we can have dinner at Columbia Harbor House and take over one of the rooms upstairs.

I'm in! Out will probably have to work; but alyce is asking for early hours, so we may see her too. :cool1:

Okay, so far for the VMK Central Closing meet, we have...

- ElectricLime (that's me!)
- FlyingPegasus
- aeryn
- AdventureChescat
- Nanarule
- Bobthemighty
- Coopernator
- Roxane

And more to come, I hope! (I happen to know there are certain notables in the area who haven't spoken up yet... ;)

We're DIS! Wear green to the meet! Hmm, and maybe we should also make VMK-ish nametags... :)

Just tossing out a suggestion - since the park closes at 7pm, what d'ya say we meet up at 1pm at VMK Central? And sometime around four or five or so, we can have dinner at Columbia Harbor House and take over one of the rooms upstairs.

Sounds like an excellent plan, Lime. It's on my calendar :) Where are the rest of our locals?

Ladyvader here from VMK, if I am not working that night I would love to meet everyone at VMK, I love the cast of VMK and over these last couple years I have become friends with many of them Jacques and Marisa, you will be missed so much, but I know that I will be able to find you somewhere, you are way too valuable cast members to be lost in the shuffle.

Yeah! Yay, Marisa! :-D

I have an idea - wouldn't it be kind of nice if we got a present for the VMK Central castmembers who are closing that evening, especially if Marisa or Jacques are among them? It would be a nice gesture of our appreciation... what d'ya think? What would be a meaningful present? :)

I have another idea... since I just finished watching High School Musical 2... I think we should all have a massively choreographed dance number right there in Main Street!!

... well, okay, maybe not... but at least we could stand out there in a line and do our VMK dance!

Yeah! Yay, Marisa! :-D

I have an idea - wouldn't it be kind of nice if we got a present for the VMK Central castmembers who are closing that evening, especially if Marisa or Jacques are among them? It would be a nice gesture of our appreciation... what d'ya think? What would be a meaningful present? :)

I have another idea... since I just finished watching High School Musical 2... I think we should all have a massively choreographed dance number right there in Main Street!!

... well, okay, maybe not... but at least we could stand out there in a line and do our VMK dance!

I would pay dearly to see that ! :cool1:

YES YES please do the VMK dance in the street AND you could wear your avatar's clothes - Sea, you would have to wear a seagull hat.... and big white pants.... oh I want to go and join in with this! Too bad there is no way...

I should have the day off ! ! !

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Dance ? ? :woohoo: Hummmm will there be fountains involved?

Never mind...I'll bring my own

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :dance3: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

See you all there

:ccat: :ccat: :ccat: :dancer: :ccat: :ccat: :ccat:

Marisa is BY FAR the greatest Cast Member to of ever walk the grounds of Walt Disney World!

Picture014Small-1.jpg

I will try to be there on Sunday wasnt planning on going back up until Oct 1st for epcots 25th but may have to go a day early now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter