Anybody want to have a real-life WDW VMK Central going-away party on Sep 30?

ElectricLime

As seen on VMK
Those of you who are in the area, or will be vacationing here at the end of September... is anyone interested in seeing VMK Central close for the very last time?

I believe that September 30 is the last day it'll be open (not the first day it'll be closed - if I'm wrong, please correct me!) That's a Sunday, and Magic Kingdom closes at 7pm that day.

If anyone feels like meeting up at the park that day, wearing any VMK pins or shirts, redeeming any last-minute quests, and reminiscing about the game over dinner, please post here. :)

I'd love to go but I'll be there about 20 day after. Have a good time for me!

I'll be there in spirit!

If this happens take pictures for the rest of us who cant be there :)

I think I will be able to make it! Good idea Electric! Lets just hope good old "jaques: is not working that day!

Fly

Maria at VMK Central ROCKS!!! (just had to say that!) Never dealt with Jacques before... :teeth:

So wish I could be there for the VMK Central closing party. I'll keep my eye out on airfare - anything is possible these days :goodvibes

Maria at VMK Central ROCKS!!! (just had to say that!) Never dealt with Jacques before... :teeth:

So wish I could be there for the VMK Central closing party. I'll keep my eye out on airfare - anything is possible these days :goodvibes

Uh Pink, if you dare to go in September, it had better be while I am there missy!!!!

Sorry it sounds like fun but I will be there earlier in the month.

Is Maria the quite old one or the sweet little one. If it's the sweet little one she was on VMK while I was and she complimented on my room and style of clothing she asked how I got inferno and stitch also and said I was a very lucky trader.
~Spongeblair

Well that sounds great! Unnafortunatly im not going there.

So for those who cant go there if you would like in vmk i am holding a going away party in vmk. Infact i even made a thread thing about it.

Have fun, those who are going.

And don't forget to get me stuff!!

We will be going to VMK September 28th 2 days before the lonmg Goodbye :(.

I hope they still have cards available.

Woot! Lime :) A meet is good. I'll be there. Thoughts on where to have Dinner? Time for the meet?

Yes, Yes, Oh my Yes, count Bobthemighty, Coopernator, and me in!:thumbsup2
We would not miss out on meeting fellow Diser's!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Let us know when to be there, Please so we can all :dance3: and :rotfl2: and :sad: and then do alot of :grouphug: together!!!!

I would love to be there but sadly our Fall break is not to Oct!

Will be there in spirit with you all and crying a few tears that day I am sure.

:sad1:

As always, I'm a day late (actually a week and a half, as I arrive Oct 11) and
a dollar short. ;)

I will look around and see, but probably not but make sure you take a picture for all of us that can not go!

- StitchFanIAm

If this happens take pictures for the rest of us who cant be there :)

Yes please take some pics for me!!! I'm going to arrive in Orlando 26 days after the closing date, so that news was very depressing. :sad1: So please take some pics and if they give out cards, feel free to pm me some codes. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter